MEDIEVAL 2 TOTAL WAR BELLUM CRUCIS 6.3 DOWNLOAD

I can't find it Thanks. I'm playing Castilla campaign, and after my turn 55, I get constantly crashes and I can't play any battle, I have to autoresolve the battle to continue playing. The BC team has released them new masterpiece: Last edited by footie55; February 24, at Amended text files that were still showing Italian text, also updated expanded. Fort Wagon and Gulay Gorod - new officers for the units added, but also for a few existing units which had none - new scripts in-games and changes to some of the already existing scripts - all major bugs are now gone. medieval 2 total war bellum crucis 6.3

Uploader: Dagami
Date Added: 2 May 2017
File Size: 46.99 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93315
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Originally Posted by Cyprian2. The time now is Results 1 to 20 of Unzip and install the BellumCrucis6 into your Bellum Crucis data folder and when asked to overwrite click "yes". Hi raf, I have a problem with this mod.

medieval 2 total war bellum crucis 6.3

Please, could you help me with this issue? Guest Dec 13 This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view. That's all for now. Thanks for responding though. As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. In any case, everyone who wants to do the translation is more than welcomed!

This evening or tomorrow the torrent will be ready and i will post it.

[] Medieval 2 Total War: Bellum Crucis Mod - Medieval 2 Total War Modifikationen - Infracta

I downloaded this mod because it looked really cool on some videos that I saw. I will be adding more translation text files into English, but I am relying on my brother as he can translate fluently into English! Put the patch after the installation of the main mod. Download from TWItalia doesnt work either, it stopped after ca.

medieval 2 total war bellum crucis 6.3

Home Articles What's New? This is amazing, but I will wait until it's fully translated. Rubertoski May 20 Hi raf, I have a problem with this mod.

Medieval II: Total War || Batalla de Agincourt || Bellum Crucis - video dailymotion

Ok guys but it's really time to move this mod in the Kingdoms: Fort Wagon and Gulay Gorod - new officers for the units added, but also for a few existing units which had none - new scripts in-games and changes to some of the already existing scripts - all major bugs are now gone.

My problem is that I don't see any, were they removed out of the mod?

medieval 2 total war bellum crucis 6.3

Regarding to my last post, I'm still suffering the crashes when I try to enter a battle against Moors playing as Castilla. You should find the answer in that file.

Hosted Modifications pagewe probably need medievsl wait Dominion for a mod as good as this "maybe" One of the things that I liked were the smaller fortresses on the map. The same here, I managed to download bellim 1 but for part 2 I have to wait a couple of hours dont like to pay to become goldmember of depositfiles.

You won't see many characters having them! Hi, I've just applied the new version, but it's in italian.

Medieval II: Total War || Batalla de Agincourt || Bellum Crucis 6.3

Added Jan 21st, Now, they won't be medieeval as previously, but still they are very performing if engaged from the front. Total War Modifications Released Mods! Only registered members can share their thoughts. Mhm, atm Belkum not working on BC and I think no other developer is doing this I won't undertake the translation work in English because of RL commitments, but there should be a few guys who will take care of it.

Комментарии