IPDISCOVER DOWNLOAD

Right I think I understood what was going on then. It will be available in version 2. Please ask questions only in English or French. Ipdiscover works well with Windows 2. Most helpful Most helpful Most recent Highest rated Lowest rated. ipdiscover

Uploader: Malasida
Date Added: 4 April 2012
File Size: 61.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46832
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I modified the default DB parameters in ipdiscover-util. Most helpful favorable review. Hi, OCS Windows agent can scan local network without ipdiscover-util. This seems correct for ipdiscover.

IpDiscover with Windows agent - Ocsinventory Q&A

Thanks ipdisccover the time you are putting in helping me. Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store.

ipdiscover

Report this app to Microsoft Potential violation Offensive content Child exploitation Malware or virus Privacy concerns Misleading app Poor performance. The log for the agent says: The log for the agent says:. Have you ever had the desire to know what is the IP which you are connected to by wifi? IP Discover is a tool that all network analyst will want to have anchored to your Windows Phone Start menu.

ipiscover

I'm a bit scared about updating to 2. I found said ipdiscover-util. All reviews All reviews Most recent.

I just checked and I have a 2. So if there is a neater way to do this I'd be very gratefull. Ofc this leads me to think I messed up somewhere with the masks, but the server-side warning is a bit more alarming. I don't know perl at all but it looked like those infos should be retrieved later in the script so the default ones are overwritten but maybe not.

Seizure warnings Photosensitive seizure warning. Showing out of 1 reviews. I'm not sure the ip-discover capability is available on windows agent for now.

IPDiscover

To rate and review, sign in. Maybe do you want to know the IP which gave you your data provider quickly? Welcome to OCS Inventory NG community support, where you ipiscover ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. A good foundation could add some more features. Report this app to Microsoft.

Sign in to report this app to Microsoft. At least I now have non-inventoried machines which looks very good for my network. Most helpful critical review. The configuration of the ipdiscover is via the console Ocsreport:. The only inventoried machine is the one running the agent and when I click on it I get this window: So I tried to force this particular agent to do an IpDiscover by setting the IpDisc param in ocsinventory.

Navitel Rated 3 out of 5 stars. IP Discover is a simple program that allows you to find the IP you are coming out for the outside world, IP Discover only needs a few seconds to show you the public IP of your network device in an effective way. Also, the documentation here says that a computer running Windows XP or can be elected which, afaiu, means that those PCs can do an IpDiscover.

Age rating For ages 3 and up. I managed to get it to work but it still doesn't feel right.

ipdiscover

Комментарии